AUCKLAND, NZ. FitEx
November 25 @ 8:00 am - November 26 @ 5:00 pm
Generation Transformation – The Mature Age Market
Working with the mature age population is an area that we are destined to do. The fifty and sixty something’s are more informed than ever before and we need to meet the “client where they need to be met”. They wont tolerate substandard outcomes from ill informed coaches meaning that a huge portion of your training income may disappear. Not an ideal outcome for a sustainable business. If you would like to understand how to “fool proof” yourself against this situation this session is for you.
• Identify what type of client they are and their emotional anchor
• Understand what their program should “really” include
• Identify the challenges facing their age groups.
• Learn simplistic strategies to meet their needs
• Become a more effective coach in this area of expertise.
Performance to Play
Performance is everyday life, whether you are a parent, corporate, child, athlete, elderly or coach it affects each human being differently. Here we will experience how to reset the fuses, precondition the client and finally prepare them for their outcome. One exception it will be done through PLAY! Challenging the human being with tasks, games and drills the body recognizes and enjoys!
• Define each group of clients and what their fundamental needs are.
• Observe what movements and forces are required for success.
• Define a metric for the client to use prior to their performance
• Experience the challenges and feel the changes.
• Become empowered with applications that create enjoyment in performance.
Retaining Clients for Sustainable Business
In this ever-changing world, businesses are going broke at a ridiculous rate. If we can identify what we do and then understand how to get it out to our markets, success is imminent. Coaches need to understand fundamental principles to achieve longevity in this challenging market. This session will give you some “gold nuggets” that will enhance your business sustainability and success…knowing these principles and applying them will certainly make this process more enjoyable and profitable.
• Define our roles
• Identify why clients leave.
• Implement behavioral change principles for better outcomes
• Understand the ODOM philosophy that creates business success
• Have the tools to take home and use.
For any queries about FitEx 2017 you can contact ExerciseNZ (the organisers of FitEx) through any of the contact methods below:
Free Phone (NZ):
International Callers Phone:
+64 3 373 6390